Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Colostrum against skin allergy really works


Before................................................................ After

Hello guys,

If you are suffering from skin allergy from eating chicken, shrimp,egg etc. this product natural colostrum milk will also work for you. i've been suffering from skin rashes for almost 3 years and it cost me a lot because I always visited my dermatologist to prescribe medicine such as betametasone tablet, hypo-allergynic liquid soap and betametasone cream to protect my skin rashes from itchines but it doesnt work. right now, after drinking colostrum milk (IgCo) I have the luxury of eating my favorite fried chicken, scrambled egg, balut, sugpo, alamang, salted egg etc. My goal is to share it with you.

Please see attached pictures of mine.

should you have any query regarding this product, please feel free to contact me:

Mobile phone no. 0919-3801714 and 09324008949

or send measage on this blog

hope to hear from you soon.

God bless!

Angie S.C.






1 comment:

  1. Hi. Where should i buy this Natural Colostrum Milk?? I didn't heard it before. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete